UPSC declares written result, 848 candidates shortlisted for Enforcement Officer interview,DEVENDRA VISHWAKARMA
- EPFO written result out
- Chronology of events
- How to prepare for EPFO interview
- Mock interview questions for UPSC boards
EPFO written result out
- Click me to see the roll numbers of 848 candidates shortlisted for EPFO interview.
- Interview qualified candidates will have to fill a detailed application form (DAF), which will be uploaded on www.UPSConline.nic.in during 2nd May to 21st May 2017.
- Then take printout of that DAF, and send to UPSC along with your document copies.
- List of documents etc. are also available in above result pdf file.
Chronology of events
- 4th April 2016: UPSC announced the recruitment exam for 257 enforcement officer / accounts officer in Employees Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour and Employment
- 1st February 2017: UPSC uploaded the Halltickets
- 26th February 2017: written exam conducted
- 19th April 2017: within 53 days of conducting the exam, UPSC declares written result.
How to prepare for EPFO interview
Rank 32 Shikhar Dhavan has given following tips about interview preparation: (click me to read his full interview)
- Personality Test (PT) is similar to civils as the same board conducts the interview. The weightage of PT is 25 % this time.
- Though it is less when compared to 50 % last time but it would still be quite critical in final selection.
- My interview was in the Alka Sirohi Board. The questions asked ranged from electronics engineering (my grad subject), supercomputers, search engine techniques, ongoing current affairs issues like FIFA football tournament protests in Brazil, about places in Bhopal, Bhopal Gas Tragedy (very detailed questions and my views on ethical moral and legal issues involved in it esp. about quantum of compensation by Supreme Court), few basics of EPF Act & some other labour laws.
- It lasted for around 20-25 mins. Overall it was satisfactory, I tried to remain positive and I think that helped me despite not being able to answer some technical and current affairs questions.
- Further, this post being for providing social security to the workers, interview board does tests aspirants approach / attitude towards the downtrodden and low income groups of society.