[SSC-CGL] Official Answerkeys for Tier-II released for all Sets, last date to submit correction is 6th December 2013Devendra Vishwakarma
@SSC CGL 2013 (Tier 2) Players, Staff selection commission has released the official answer keys.
My server (all three paper keys in one zip file)
Google drive (if you want to view online)
SSC-CGL 2012’s categorywise scores for Interview Posts
if you want to know the scores/ranking in SSC CGL 2012: here it is
(this PDF was shared by Mr.Chandradeo)
Your own score in SSC CGL 2013 Tier1
you can find it from this article (small zip file)click me
Confusion over Job Codes?
“J” means Income Tax inspector. For entire code list, refer to official notification of SSC CGL click me
Confusion over Job Profiles?
Click me to read article about the job profiles, promotion opportunities in various posts offered under SSC-CGL.
If error / wrong answers in official key?
- If you find any discrepancies relating to questions/incorrect keys, write an undersigned letter to SSC’s Office on or before 6th December, 2013.
- The representations received after the stipulated date shall not be entertained.
Format for Correction Letter
(Speed Post) Envelop Heading “Application for the correction of answers in Tier2 CGL 2013 exam” (Otherwise the lazy clerk might send it to other branch and deadline will be over.)
Under Secretary (Conf.I/1)
Staff Selection Commission
Lodhi Road,New Delhi.110504
Fax: 011-24364797 / 011-24360120
Subject: Discrepancy in the official Answerkey for SSC CGL 2013 (Tier 2)
In SSC CGL 2013 (Tier 2) Paper 1 Booklet No. 445OL600, the Question No.98 was as following:
Q.98 The average Kharif production in the given year is:
- 4 million tonnes
- 5 million tonnes
- 4.5 million tonnes
- 5.5 million tonnes
Official Answer given by SSC is (C), but the correct answer is (A) because:
Definition of Average = (sum of all observation) / (No. of observations)
As per the given chart, Average Kharif production
=4 million tonnes
Hence answer is (A).
Kindly do the necessary amends. Thanking you in anticipation,
Signature (DONOT forget to SIGN)
Date & place
- [MUST] Photocopy of the original page of the question paper. (So the lazy sarkari officers don’t cross the deadline in excuse of searching question paper by themselves.)
- [MUST] Copy of the page showing official answerkey for the given booklet.
- (If and where applicable) Photocopy of the relevant book page showing theory / definition / details related to question matter. (Cite only renowned author/publication house.)
- (if and where applicable e.g. GA/GK questions) Printout of the relevant webpage e.g Britannica/Hindu/Indianexpress/other reputed site. (AVOID wikipedia)
Paper-1, Taken on 29th September 2013
- 112 LO 3
- 223 MN 4
- 334 NM 5
- 445 OL 6
Paper-2 Taken on 29th September 2013
- 223 LN 4
- 334 MN 5
- 445 NL 6
- 556 OK 7
Paper-3 take on 28th September 2013
- 123 KH 4
- 234 LI 5
- 345 MJ 6
- 456 NK 7