[Result] SSC CGL 2013 (Tier 1) result is out, More than 1 lakh candidates selected for next stage Tier 2 (Plus ACIO halltickets)Devendra Vishwakarma
Lost Roll Number
Goto this page (for Central Region). Type your registration number and it’ll tell your roll number.
Candidates from other regions, visit your region’s SSC site, there would be similar links to retrieve roll number.
Changing Exam centre for Tier II
It is not possible to change exam center for tier II. Read page 11 and 13 of the official notification, SSC has made it clear that:
1. The Commission will be allot the candidates to the same or nearby centre in Tier II Examination (where they had given Tier 1 Exam earlier).
2. No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstance. Hence, the candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
Job Profiles: Tax Assistant etc.
Regarding job profiles of Tax Assistant etc. Click me:
@Candidates of SSC CGL 2013 (Tier I), the result has been declared. More than 1,10,000 people have been selected for the next stage (Tier II).
- Click Me For SSC CGL 2012 Result PDF on (server #1 Google Docs)
- Click Me For SSC CGL 2012 Result PDF on (server #2 Alternative)
^Since SSC server has become slow due to heavy traffic, I’ve uploaded the same PDFs on above two servers.
On an unrelated note: ACIO-2013 halltickets have been uploaded on https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha/
@Those who Cleared
Congratulations, you’ve to face another round of MCQ exam, known as Tier II (Dates: 28- 29 sept.) Made up of three papers 1) Maths, 2) English 3) Statistics (only for Invigilators)
#1: Maths: (100 MCQs)
- The Trend Analysis of last three years’ Tier II maths papers, given in earlier article click me
- Reference/Booklist remains one and same, what matters is lot of practice. Particularly for Trigonometry and Geometry.
- On a sidenote, you can find some good questions of geometry, trigonometry in the previous CDS papers available on UPSC’s official site.
#2: English: (200 MCQs)
- The Analysis of last three years’ Tier II English papers, given in earlier article click me
- The basic booklist remains one and same (as given in previous articles), what matters is truckload of practice. Where to get truckload of practice? Go through old papers of Bank, LIC, SSC and CDS.
@Those who did not clear CGL 2013
Competitive exams are cruel but Perseverance is necessary, there is no place for Devdas-giri after failures. In boxing a fighter is not defeated when he falls, but when he refuses to get up before the count of ten. So, study harder, practice more sums, revise more often, reappear again and success will yours- if not SSC then IBPS, LIC, RBI, CAPF, UPSC there are plenty of exams for you to crack.