[Consolation Prize] To those failed in Interview stage of UPSC 2011 or 2012: Ministry of Youth Affairs got jobs for you in pay band 3Devendra Vishwakarma
@To those who reached upto interview stage in UPSC civil service exam 2011 or 2012 but couldn’t make it to the final list- Here is a good news: Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has got 45 vacancies in District Youth coordinator post (Pay band 3). And guess what? There is no competitive exam anymore, they’ll just shortlist you based on your mains + interview score (+academic record).
- Essential qualifications
- Desirable qualification
- Job profile?
- Selection procedure
- How to Apply?
(As mentioned in the notification itself)
- Declared successful in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2011/2012 and appeared for interview. (the job-interview shortlisting will be done based on your scores in mains+interview)
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University. (see? The benefit of doing any PG distance-course from IGNOU!)
- Age: 21 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years as on 1st January, 2013. (+age relaxation to specific categories as per government instruction. although notification is silent about exact how many years relaxed for SC,ST,OBC,PH.)
At least three years’ experience in youth development activities / rural development / community development / other social sectors including voluntary work in a recognized organization in a responsible position.
Pay band PB-3, Rs. 15600–39100/- + G.P. Rs.5400/- on regular basis.
Nature of work
- Maintain close liaison with District Administration, developmental departments, youth clubs & NGOs
- assist Youth Clubs/NGOs in the formulation of project proposals under Schemes of Financial Assistance of Central Government Departments/Agencies;
- conduct the periodic meetings of District Advisory Committee (DAC), National Youth Corps (NYC) Volunteers and Youth Clubs and proper maintenance of NYK office including personnel administration, coordination with publicity media for image building of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan.
- prepare the Annual Action plan of programmes and activities, proper progrmmes and activities
- Prepare documentation and circulation of supportive and publicity material, maintenance or records and reports
- 450 candidates shall be called for interview/Personality Test for the recruitment in 45 jobs.
- Short listing of applicants will be based on their past academic record and marks obtained in the Civil Services(Main) Examination, 2011/2012 and Interview/ Personality Test in the Civil Services examination, 2011/2012.
- Short Listed candidates will be informed of the Date, Time and Venue of the Interview/Personality test by Post and E-mail.
How to Apply?
- Last date to apply 20th June,2013
- Download the PDF file from here: click me
- Take print out of the application form given in it.
- fill it up
- +add attested copies of by testimonials in respect of Qualification, mains mark sheet, Experience, Proof of Age, Caste Certificate etc.
- put it in an evnvelop. Write “”Special Drive for Recruitment of DYC, NYKS” on the envelop
- mail It to following address
Joint Director (GA),
Nehru Yuva Kendra SangathanCore-4,
Twin Tower Complex,
as per the notification, you can even mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
in case any doubt/difficulty contact Shri Sunil Malik Joint Director (GA) in person or over Telephone
011-22402813 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs or e-mail at email@example.com
Courtesy and big thanks to Mr. Gaurav Singh Chandel from Bhopal who sending me alert about these vacancies.