[Admission CLOSED] PDPU University IAS Coaching Centre, Gandhinagar Gujarat; Fees refund IF Prelims-2015 clearedDevendra Vishwakarma
Origin of the organization
In 2007, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) was setup by GERMI under an Act of the Gujarat Legislature. The university is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE.
- PDPU is a research-led university located at Raisan in Gandhinagar- the capital of Gujarat, with a world class campus spread across 52 acres area
- PDPU has two centres and six schools for Petroleum Technology, Petroleum Management, Technology, Solar Energy, Nuclear Energy and Liberal Studies.
- Since 2013-14, Our Center of Continuing Education (CCE) has been conducting classes for preparation of UPSC Civil service examination.
We hereby invite the aspirants in our new batch for UPSC/CSAT preparation.
Course Module & Batch timing
- Starting from 18th January 2015, every week, we’ll be conducting 6 lectures, regular mock tests and group discussions for Civil service exam preparation.
- The frequency of mock tests will be increased after completion of prelims course lectures.
- + Coaching takes place in spacious air-conditioned classes, well equipped with AVs and LCD projects.
- + Air-conditioned Library cum large reading hall, filled with vast collection of books, periodicals and magazines for UPSC preparation.
|Thursday||2PM to 6PM||2 lectures x 2 hours each|
|Friday||2PM to 6PM||2 lectures x 2 hours each|
|Sunday||9AM to 1PM||2 lectures x 2 hours each|
|Regular||Ms. Rajtanil Solanki||Pre+Mains: Geography and Environment|
|Regular||Mr. Vipin Gupta||CSAT Paper-II: Quantitative aptitude and reasoning.|
|Regular||Mr. Sudhanshu Kumar||History and Culture (Pre & Mains)|
|Regular||Mr. S. Venkata Krishnan (Chennai)||
|Guest||Mr. G. Subba Rao IAS (Ret. Chief secretary), Author of the book on Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude||
|Guest||Mr. V.R.S. Cowlagi IAS (Ret. Vigilance Commissioner)||
|Guest||Mr. P.N. Roy Chowdhury – IAS (Retd.), Authored books on CSAT and Ethics||
|Guest||Dr. Arun Malik||Mains:
|Guest||Dr. Kulkarni||Geography for Prelims and Mains|
|Guest||Mr. Vikram Joshi ( UPSC & IBPS exams trainer)||CSAT Paper-II: aptitude & Comprehension and Decision Making.|
|Guest||Ms. Palak Gupte (Corporate Trainer)||
Course Coordinator: Mr. Bipin Mehta – Advisor Development. (Retd. Bank Executive).
Programme Fees and Refunds
|Only prelims||Pre + Mains + Interview||Only Mains+Interview|
|5 months course||12 months course||7 months course|
|refunded if you
|refunded if you
|CSAT Paper 1 (GS)||CSAT Paper 1 (GS)||N/A|
|CSAT Paper 2 (GS)||CSAT Paper 2 (GS)||N/A|
|N/A||Mains GS1 to 4||Mains GS1 to 4|
|N/A||Essay and Interview preparation||Essay and Interview preparation|
- Fees payment: On Registration Rs.15000/-. And If you’re joining Pre+Mains or Mains batch, the remaining amount within one month of registration.
- Payment Modes: Cash or Demand Draft Only in favor of “Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University”.
- Kindly bring 2 passport sized photos at the time of registration.
- Before deciding to join the institute, you may attend the demo lectures during the ongoing weekend batch [Timing: Saturday 4PM to 8PM and Sunday 9AM to 1PM.]
- The said fees are meant only for teaching, mock tests and library services. Since our University hostel is fully occupied, students can stay at a private hostel near the PDPU campus.(For further details, refer to FAQ section).
- If our student passes in CSAT-2015, he get full refund of tuition fees. Plus, guidance for Mains and interview free of cost.
- Students will be provided certain core preparation books at concessional rates.